A Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning and stocking guest rooms and providing turndown service in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As a Turndown Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning and stocking guest rooms and providing turndown service in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Change bed linens
- Conduct visual room inspection upon completion
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guest room
- Vacuum and empty trash
- Perform Room Attendant and other Housekeeping services, as requested
- Provide turndown service to include, but not limited to, partially removing and storing bedcover, fulfilling specified guest preferences (i.e. filling ice bucket, etc.) and replenishing amenities, linens and supplies
- Dispose of trash and recyclables in accordance with the hotel’s green guidelines
- Clean and stock guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, cleaning bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters and floor surfaces
- Dust furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A