Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list’s 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
As a 1st Class General Maintenance Engineer, you would be responsible for overseeing the safe and efficient operation of the hotel’s power plant to supply heat, air-conditioning, steam, water and related mechanical services in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Ability to schedule workload effectively.
- Perform daily safety checks of all aquatics equipment and areas.
- Maintain all reports for County Health Department and assist Inspector during inspections.
- Daily, weekly and monthly ordering of all chemicals, parts and services for aquatics.
- Maintain all mechanical equipment associated with the operation of all pools, spas and fountains.
- Perform routine repair and maintenance of buildings as assigned.
- Knowledge in application techniques used for different paints and textures
- Oversee work done by outside vendors on all bodies of water and related equipment
- Knowledge in the use of all hand tools used in the performance of assigned duties.
- Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and associates, damage to our property or the property of others.
- Working understanding of basic plumbing and residential electricity.
- Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Knowledge in the use of all painting hand tools and spray equipment.
- Perform daily chemical tests on all pools and spas and make appropriate adjustments.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A