A Coordinator is responsible for providing office support in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Coordinator, you would be responsible for providing office support in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Track Guest Comment Cards and feedback
- Coordinate department projects, as needed
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed
- Greet and assist guests and respond to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Answer telephones, schedule team members, process payroll and conduct inventory
- Customer Focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A