Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton’s most important asset, our Team Members
Do you love developing and growing strategic relationships? If so, we believe this role is for you. We are looking for someone passionate about our team members and committed to improving the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures!
The Manager, HR Consulting, will support the business goals for our corporate clients. You will report to the Senior Director, HR Consulting while working with and across the Corporate HR globally and collaborating with our internal clients.
- Conduct research and analysis; compiles reports and develops and runs next steps based on report/analysis results.
- Compile and analyze data into spreadsheets to support projects and initiatives; manages data integrity.
- Support the identification of critical focus areas for analysis, development, and implementation of integrated HR solutions that support the clients’ global business strategy.
- Support the day-to-day HR and talent strategies and operations within the business.
- Craft creative presentations, organization charts, and communications to display clear and effective
- Work with the legal department and governmental agencies on information requests.
- Analyze company information and makes creative recommendations to ensure consistency for position descriptions, salaries, etc., to guide business partners regarding organizational structure or job changes.
- Build positive partnerships with global HR departments such as Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Recruiting, and Team Member Relations to promote a high level of service to an assigned client group(s).
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – and comprehension skills to articulate sophisticated analytical topics to a broad audience; outstanding public speaking and presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of the principles and practical application of Human Resources functions in a global corporate environment.
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective while balancing multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities.
- Critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or conclusions to problems
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and provide optimal solutions
- Self-starters who take the initiative with minimal direction and understand concepts quickly. Ability to work independently and recognize the need for involvement of supervisor and other teams and peers.
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed organization and remote team.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) years of professional work experience
- Three (3) years of experience in an HR role
- Proven experience in at least one HR function: Learning and Development; Compensation; Benefits; Recruiting and Staffing; Performance Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience working with HRIS systems and tools (e.g., Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- BA/BS Bachelor’s degree and/or MA/MS Master’s degree
- Seven (7) years of professional work experience
- Five (5) years working in an HR position
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A