A Guest Service Agent is responsible for guest service delivery, to include processing hotel check-ins, hotel checkouts, orienting guests to the hotel, and responding to guest inquiries in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As a Guest Service Agent, you would be responsible for delivering exceptional guest service, to include checking in and checking out guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Welcome, check-in, and orient arriving guests to the hotel
- Checking out guests and processing payments on-account
- Provide or obtain accurate information
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
- Respond to guest inquiries in-person, email, and telephone in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide driving and/or walking directions to guests to local destinations
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, hotel events and local and community events and attractions
- Customer Focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A