The Production Associate performs activities as directed on the production line. The Production Associate is responsible for following all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Ensure all actions better the business of HelloFresh and do not break any company policies.
- Occasionally required to prepare ingredients using tools such as food scales, measuring spoons and cups, etc., as needed
- Follow guidelines for proper assembly and production of food kit boxes on the assembly line.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Assurance and/or supervisor.
- Respectfully support and follow direction from all managers and supervisors about line performance.
- Respectful of others and have a positive attitude
- Communications: expresses ideas and thoughts clearly and with tact and diplomacy.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be willing and able to work entire schedule as we cannot accommodate partial shifts or early/late arrivals.
- Must be able to count and have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions).
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of related experience is preferred.
- Basic mathematics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Newark, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A