As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style. Implement the visual identity, drive Routines, Selling and support the Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
- You launch sales campaigns and activities on time.
- You create clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
- You secure visual identity through inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation maintaining our brand identity.
- You show adaptability according to store needs and the Commercial plan.
- You follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store targets.
- You ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- You oversee department, layouts, fixtures and navigation are maintained.
- You perform sales follow-ups and initiate actions to reach targets set.
- You share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
- You stay up to date with current trends and styling techniques to anticipate our customers’ needs.
- You perform daily customer rounds to identify commercial opportunities.
- You support the store to achieve a customer first experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A