As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style. Implement the visual identity, drive Routines, Selling and support the Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
- You secure visual identity through inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation maintaining our brand identity.
- You teach and support visual training for the team to maintain garment presentation.
- You show adaptability according to store needs and the Commercial plan.
- You ensure that all material communication in the windows or sales floor complies with local legislation.
- You stay up to date with current trends and styling techniques to anticipate our customers’ needs.
- You share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
- You support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- You follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store targets.
- You ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- You support the store to achieve a customer first experience.
- You perform daily customer rounds to identify commercial opportunities.
- You create clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A