You are responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in your store by setting a plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in your department. You ensure you have the Best Team and support their development. You work with succession planning, talent development and structured performance management for your team based on results, values and leadership. You work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues. You act in line with our Values and Leadership Expectations. You contribute to our business success by being results driven, business minded and a team player; a role model for H&M.
- You regularly analyze and follow up on Sales & Profit KPIs for your department with the Visual Merchandisers. You secure that actions are taken to maximize selling. You support the Visual Merchandisers with these actions by securing the hours and staff needed for a successful execution.
- Together with your store management team, you set the hours plan for your department in line with the sales budget.
- Together with your store management team, you ensure proper scheduling for your department to maximize conversion and enable commercial activities (department moves, Sale, Deals, etc.) keeping within the frame of the hours plan.
- You plan and prioritize actions together with your team that have a clear impact on selling.
- You ensure your department’s execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the Store Experience Tool (S.E.T.)
- Together with your visual team you ensure the implementation of the Commercial Handbook for your department
- You ensure Store Operations and Best Practices are followed in your department and throughout the store. This includes, but is not limited to: truck planning, intraday, garment care, etc.
- Ensure H&M Customer Service standards are delivered at all times through active coaching of Sales Advisors and leading by example.
- Ensure the maintenance of your department is managed in a cost-efficient way to meet H&M standards and initiate actions accordingly with your store management team.
- Actively prevent loss and ensure your department follows appropriate safety and security guidelines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A