Website Government of Canada
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please use the Contact information below to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
- The Director General is responsible for the effectiveness and the efficiency of the informal (interest-based) and formal (right-based) complaint systems including services related to Alternate Dispute Resolution, Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention, the military Grievance system, and the management of Human Rights complaints.
- The Conflict Prevention Resolution program includes a robust outreach, triage, and service support through 16 regional centers across the nation.
- The Director General is accountable to develop and maintain modern and integrated approach focused on service excellence and timeliness.
- Collaborating with partners and stakeholders: You build and nurture effective and collaborative networks and relationships with communities of practice, colleagues and stakeholders/community members.
- Upholding integrity and respect: You hold self and the organization to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Creating vision and strategy: You engage others to translate implementation strategies into concrete objectives.
- Promoting innovation and guiding change: You identify opportunities for and barriers to innovation and proposes creative approaches.
- Mobilizing people: You create a sense of common purpose and direction in the organization or community.
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing & orally will be assessed throughout the process.
- Achieving results: You align people, work and systems to achieve program and policy efficiencies and results.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in providing strategic advice and recommendations to senior management on complex* policy, program or service delivery issues.
- Experience building and maintaining strategic alliances or partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience leading service delivery initiatives
- Experience in managing human* and financial* resources.
Company: Government of Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Various locations of Canda
Application Deadline: N/A