Our enterprise architecture team is seeking a principal SAP architect with technical and business expertise to help drive the future strategy of our ERP landscape across multiple business units . A self-starter, who can effectively navigate a complex matrix organizational structure, managing teams through influence.
- Supply Chain
- HR/Payroll Modules, MSS Manager Self Service, ESS Employee Self Service
- SAP Financials
- Multiple implementations of ECC or S/4HANA desired
- 5 – 7 years’ implementation experience as an IT solutions architect with hands-on technical experience
- Performance tuning experience
- 5 – 7 years working and operational experience in multiple functional disciplines including CFO Organizations, Financial
- Planning & Analysis, Procurement & Sourcing, Employee HR and Payroll, Material Handling and Warehousing, Production Planning
- Ability to establish trusted, effective working relationships with other departments.
- Materials Management, Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Sales and Distribution
- ECC or S/4 Financial Accounting, Controlling, Treasury Management, Investment Management, Project Systems, Workflow, Cost Flow
- Master Data Organization Structures, and integration with other SAP Platforms including SRM, EWM, APO, BW/BPC, Success Factors, Ariba, Fieldglass, & GRC.
- Technical skills and experience include configuring, modelling process flows, defining user exit/enhancement processing, SAP ECC Finance & Controlling (ECC FI/CO), Financial processes, assessment and settlement processes, internal order to WBS roll-up functions. exposure to S/4HANA desired
- Strong functional knowledge of IMG Configuration and BADI/ABAP enhancement capabilities
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP S/4 HANA implementation experience
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP financial modules including FI-CO, FERC, GL, A/P, A/R, PS, IM, and OPA
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP Supply Chain modules including FI-CO, FERC, MM, LO, EWM, Project Systems and IP
- Strong knowledge of SAP Transport collection and migration process
- Competent with SAP security/authorization design and implementation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A