This job performs ongoing cybersecurity risk reviews for new and existing technologies and services and supports ongoing and new cybersecurity projects. Individuals develop requirements for and implement technical security projects and tools, as well as define the company’s cybersecurity policies and control framework. This position collaborates with the company’s IT department and business units to identify the need for, select, and deploy technical controls to meet specific security requirements. Employees in this role build processes and standards to ensure security requirements continue to be met.
- Provides guidance for security activities and requirements in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and application development efforts.
- Participates in organizational projects, as required
- Collaborates with security architecture to identify, evaluate and recommend new security technologies for suitability within NEE’s environment and security posture
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Communicates ongoing cybersecurity activities, priorities and risk measurements or mitigations at multiple organizational levels
- Administers, operates and monitors NextEra Energy (NEE) information security sensors, logging, alerting and other detection mechanisms to identify and respond to threats
- Develops a subject matter expertise for one or multiple assigned cybersecurity technology stacks (e.g., identity and access management, network intrusion detection and prevention, host based security tools)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: 3+ years
- High School Grad / GED
- Certified Information Systems Aud (CISA) certification
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A