We just launched our CardValet mobile app which was developed by us from the ground up. The Business Systems Analyst manager will lead a team of BSAs and Quality Assurance analysts, working within the agile delivery teams. The BSA Manager will be responsible for overseeing the timely creation of digital and mobile product/requirements specifications (client, user, etc.), specification of user or market needs; identification or synthesis of technology needed to meet a user or market need; timely creation of test cases and data; championing test automation; implementing pertinent testing methodologies and ensuring that the QA process improves release over release. The manager will also facilitate, research, model and define requirements for the development and testing of product and services.
- Serves as a team representative at the Division or Enterprise level, as applicable.
- Leads or champions the effort to document business and/or technical strategies.
- Able to influence the direction of projects/programs, possibly the portfolio.
- Takes ownership for high quality stakeholder communications, including delivering informative and well-organized presentations.
- Develops expertise (depth) in several business and/or technical areas and their integration points to other departments or systems.
- Provides business process leadership, and may also provide program/portfolio leadership.
- Promotes a diverse work environment through education, training, and professional development opportunities within the department.
- Responsible for providing assistance on or conducting the more complicated walk throughs of technical and operational features, functions, and attributes of a new or existing system.
- Responsible for the resolution of complicated software support issues related to application design specifications for new applications or enhancements.
- 10+ years in Financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience in the day-to-day practicalities of Agile software Product Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, Lean Agile, Kanban, etc.
- High attention to detail and a knack for making a mobile experience beautiful
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A