Website First Republic Bank
As an intern, you will gain hands-on experience at a high-growth company that values its people. You’ll earn a competitive starting wage while absorbing a culture that emphasizes collaboration, entrepreneurial thinking and quick decision-making. Start doing the best work of your life here.
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ User Centric Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic concepts for both relational and non-relational database systems.
- Collaborated and worked side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines; you also have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- Two or more years of undergraduate experience in Computer Science or related field
- A passion for creating and supporting great products.
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A