Website Government of Canada
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please use the Contact information below to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
- Applicants can modify their application/resume at any time BEFORE the closing date indicated on the job advertisement.
- Applicants can be notified electronically of tests or interviews and results.
- For some jobs, applicants will find important information, namely the job questionnaire and a complete statement of merit criteria that are only available when applying on-line.
- Applicants can verify the status of their applications, at any time.
- To submit an application on-line, please select the button “Apply Online” below.
- Applicants can create a profile and a resume that can be used when applying for other processes without having to recreate a new application each time.
- Candidate must be the minimum age to work in Prince Edward Island (16 years old).
- Ability to deliver presentations using effective communication technique (used for HERITAGE COMMUNICATOR ONLY)
- Candidate must be returning to full-time secondary or post-secondary studies at an accredited institution in the next academic year.
- A4 – Ability to deliver presentations as the character “Anne Shirley” using effective dramatic techniques (used for ANNE-IMATOR ONLY)
- Candidates must be willing to work outdoors and be exposed to various weather
- All eligible students who have legal status to work in Canada. Please indicate in your application the
- Candidates must be aware that housing and transportation is not provided.
- Reliability security clearance status
- Successful candidate must obtain and maintain Emergency First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Exercises Sound Judgment
- Demonstrates initiative
- Candidates must be willing to work a variable schedule, including evenings, weekends
- Candidates must be willing to wear a uniform and/or costume.
- Candidate must currently be a full-time secondary or post-secondary student enrolled at an accredited institution.
- Successful candidate may be required to possess and maintain a valid class 5 driver’s licence, if applicable to the position.
- Personally connects with others
- Demonstrates reliability and dependability
- Ability to communicate clearly, giving clear information to the general public, supervisors and
- Attention to detail (used for PARK COMMUNICATORS AND JANITORIAL STUDENTS ONLY).
Company: Government of Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenwich, Prince Edward Island, CA
Application Deadline: N/A