Website Government of Canada
As per the new Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the Core Public Administration Including the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, federal public servants in the Core Public Administration and members of the RCMP must attest to their vaccination status. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are teleworking, working remotely or working on-site. This is a condition of employment and it applies to indeterminate (permanent), determinate (term), casual, and student hiring. Should you reach the point in the selection process where it is necessary to verify terms and conditions of employment then the hiring manager or a human resources representative will contact you in order to complete an attestation.
- You will be required to demonstrate how you meet the education and experience criteria (essential and asset) for the initial screening, in answering online screening questions.
- We cannot make any assumptions about your experience. Simply saying you have the required qualifications or listing your current duties is not enough.
- The depth and breadth of experience of an applicant may be considered as part of screening or selection of a candidate, which is why it is recommended you quantify your experience.
- The screening questions are the primary source of information the screening board may use and your resume may only be used as a secondary source to verify information.
- Communication for this process will be sent via email.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure accurate contact information is provided and updated as required.
- Candidates who apply to this selection process should include an email address that accepts email from unknown users (some email systems block these types of email).
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to check their email on a regular basis.
- Applications will be accepted online only. Please apply online at www.canada.ca/government-jobs.
- If you have a disability that prevents you from applying on-line please contact the hiring manager as identified on this poster.
- Persons are entitled to participate in the appointment process in the official language of their choice.
- We ask that you indicate your preference in your application.
- Free use of RCMP facilities such as the gym, pool, skating rink, and indoor track
- RCMP offers regular working hours (37.5 hrs/week) with great benefits including sick leave, family-related leave, health/dental plans, a great pension plan, and the possibility of flexible work hours and Earned Days Off (EDO’s). For more information regarding benefits, please see the above link
- Located in West Regina, you’ll be a short distance from running paths and parks.
- Worry-free parking
- A current, unrestricted license to practice physiotherapy in Saskatchewan or licensed in another province or territory of Canada and eligible for immediate registration with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapy.
- All employees of the core public administration are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and attest to their vaccination status unless accommodated based on a medical contraindication, religion, or another prohibited ground for discrimination as defined under the Canadian Human Rights Act.
Company: Government of Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A