At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a member of our US Creative Services team, you’ll be joining a high-performing in-house creative agency with a digital-first focus in a culture that is agile and inspires you to be your best self every day. On our highly collaborative team, you can combine your energy, vision, creative ideas and passion for continuous learning in a flexible, virtual, diverse work environment. You’ll be working across multiple industries developing innovative solutions that help drive our clients’ business in a world that never stands still.
You can expect to lead and manage complex video/audio projects through the full development and production lifecycle including planning, budgeting, storyboarding, concepting, scripting and execution of audio and video production and publishing. You’ll be strategizing and consulting with internal clients to understand their message and assist them in transforming their content into a visual medium of animation or video that effectively conveys their strategic business objectives. You’ll lead high-level, complex video/audio projects, develop and manage detailed project plans and budgets, edit and utilize existing video footage as well as direct the creation of new footage. You’ll be leading, coaching, and mentoring project team members in producing creative and innovative deliverables that meet internal client demands and expectations. You’ll be conducting video interviews with internal clients and coaching senior leaders on camera performance.
- Ability to lead and drive innovation and creativity from diverse project teams and colleagues across the country
- Ability to proactively foster exceptional client relationships to build trust and collaboration that leads to the co-development of new opportunities
- Advanced understanding of various audio/video editing software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Encoder, Final Cut Pro
- Creative, digital portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
- Strong business acumen to fully comprehend stakeholders’ strategic vision and influence the development and creation of the video
- Corporate video production experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a financial services organization
- Superb communication skills, active listening and diplomacy when working with internal team members and business partners
- Ability to build relationships with the highest level of leadership, to skillfully liaison between groups of people to bring positive solutions that meet business objectives
- Technical excellence in operating various types of video and DSLR cameras, lenses, lighting and sound equipment with the ability to direct the right shot for the project
- Excellent project management, team building, and interpersonal communications skills, conflict resolution and negotiation skills within a creative environment
- Advanced knowledge of video/digital information and video production techniques
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to model by example
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in radio, television, film or mass communication or related discipline
- Eight-plus years as a video producer with experience supervising and directing creative talent and interviewing and coaching “C” suite executives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A