Do you want to play a crucial role in growing Expedia Partner Solutions’s global online presence, automating interactions with our long tail partners to improve our partners’ experience? Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is looking for an experienced B2B marketer to lead EPS’s digital marketing operations strategy. An expert in Marketo, you will be responsible for building our martech stack; optimizing our MA flows, hitting ROI targets on online demand generation activities and supporting the scalability of the marketing team. A role with great scope and responsibility, you will be responsible for devising, owning and delivering the global marketing operations plan to support the overall global marketing strategy. Own EPS’s core marketing website platforms, partnering with Product and Tech to help grow EPS’s search visibility, generate sales leads and deliver a compelling partner experience.
- Analyse leads generated and their conversion to new bookers, identifying opportunities to improve conversion at each stage and deliver strong ROI
- Analyse and take actions (through A/B testing) to optimize the effectiveness of the EPS website as a lead generation tool, working towards agreed KPIs.
- Craft a vision for scaling the marketing team’s capacity through martech and evangelise this throughout the organisation
- Plan and map user journeys across prospect and partner lifecycles, using analytics and audience segmentation to support business objectives.
- Develop, drive, and measure industry-leading email nurture campaigns to grow partner engagement
- Be the expert on Marketo as a MA tool and help the team to use it to its full potential.
- Develop and own the partner engagement scoring model to assist the sales and marketing teams in prioritising leads and improving partner engagement
- Bring technical program management expertise to plan, execute and optimise our marketing operations
- Identify and drive efforts to integrate marketing tools, marketing automation software, customer relationship management systems, customer data platforms, etc. within the marketing function
- You are detail orientated and have strong project management skills
- You possess advanced Marketo platform knowledge (preferably Marketo admin user experience and/or Marketo Certified Expert)
- You have 8+ years experience running (specifically Marketo) marketing automation programs and digital marketing campaigns in global, matrixed organisations
- You can work strategically as well as in an executional capacity launching campaigns
- You thrive in a fast-paced, matrix organisation and are able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time to deliver high quality projects within agreed timeframes.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce reporting and its integration with marketing automation platforms
- You are proficient with HTML, CSS, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite
- Analytical, evidence-based, able to understand and dissect data from multiple sources to formulate reports and presentations that communicate business insights
- You have expertise in paid social and display advertising, retargeting, web analytics, email marketing, SEO and landing page optimization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A