Website Eli Lilly
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- MSLs will be expected to demonstrate strategic analysis, planning, and prioritization to maximize efficiency. They will implement and evaluate a strategic territory plan prioritizing core ML activity and take personal accountability for results.
- The MSL will execute the role in a compliant manner, adhering to all governing internal and external requirements, procedures, and laws, demonstrating good judgement at all times .
- MSLs synthesize complex data and effectively communicate meaningful clinical insights and unanswered customer questions they receive from SEs to Lilly medical and cross functional teams. They use creative problem – solving skills and utilize internal resources effectively to execute upon solutions. MSLs use a principle – based decision – making approach to make decisions independently or escalate them appropriately. They cultivate internal networks and collaborate effectively across functions with an active contribution to medical planning and strategy in the affiliate.
- MSLs will be required to engage in continuous learning to maintain the highest level of technical expertise within the therapeutic area they represent. This will enable the MSL to answer deep scientific questions and be sought after by their customers based on peer-credible knowledge and expertise. As a result, the MSL will establish themselves as a reliable, trusted, resource of unbiased, accurate, up-to-date, medical and scientific knowledge requested and desired by their customers .
- Advanced degree in health sciences (PharmD, MD, PhD in a medically related field) required with 2-3 years of relevant clinical or experience in diabetes desired. Masters or Bachelors level degree in health sciences (e.g. BSN, RPh, PA, NP) considered if 5 or more years clinical, research or industry (medical/scientific role) experience in diabetes is present.
- Applicants must live in close proximity to Philadelphia International Airport.
- Learning agility to comprehend and effectively communicate large amounts of complex scientific content in a clear and concise fashion.
- Ability to use virtual engagement, electronic or other communication tools for all aspects of job is critical.
- Self-directed and able to work alone in the field effectively managing multiple priorities and projects.
- Advanced presentation and computer skills with expertise in digital engagement and literature identification.
- Effective strategic and critical thinking in order to analyze , assess and evaluate information and interpret impact or relevance to future states.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Field based position is based in Philadelphia and includes PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, VA, WV and OH . Travel up to 80% and work up to 6 weekends a year may be required.
- Experience in cardiology, particularly treatment of heart failure, strongly desired.
- Significant experience in professional networking with mut u ally beneficial outcomes.
- Experience in field – based working environment highly valued.
- Familiarity with health systems, academic communities, medical research, and medical education process highly valued.
Company: Eli Lilly
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A