You understand evidence-based design and you like creating delightful and frictionless user experiences. In addition to solid comprehension of usability and human factors, we are looking for a Designer with determination and ability to navigate complex situations.
- Architect engaging player flows, screens, content and states while balancing player, business and technical goals.
- Partner with your team to set priorities and find balanced design solutions to player and business goals within technical constraints.
- Determine problem spaces and lead design solutions rooted in player data
- Promote a design process and methodologies that support player-centered game development
- Champion usability and accessibility
- Craft UX artifacts (experience maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes) to guide development and research
- Craft lean ways to allow players to use a product, including tone of voice, naming conventions, taxonomy, and text strings
- Guide the discovery of new kinds of experiences that contribute to the product
- Support the creation and management of a design system
- An advanced user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer or in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
- The ability to translate player data into design solutions
- To present and rationalize design strategy
- Know how around creating low fidelity prototypes
- 3+ years of experience with user research methodologies and user data analysis
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, or Proto
- Degree in Interaction Design, Psychology, HCI or demonstrated proficiency and equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in a distributed development model
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kamloops, CA
Application Deadline: N/A