As a Business Analyst intern, you will work with in-depth subscription data and full-game data and expected to provide meaningful insights, which can influence our daily decision-making process of subscription business and more. You will also have opportunities to work with many other teams including finance, marketing and more to expand your project as you develop throughout the internship. Able to work in the pacific time zone.
- Perform advanced analyses to influence daily risk management decisions for EA PLAY (Subscription business)
- Lead project(s) beyond subscription with game studios and content planning (e.g. Competitive Landscape)
- Create and manage forecasting models for new platform(s) (e.g. MAU Forecasting Model)
- Communicate insights and findings to broader group, including commercial planning, content planning, and game studios
- Proficient in Excel (Modeling experience) and PowerPoint
- You prioritize communication that can create compelling stories for team members and partners.
- SQL/Python/R skill is a bonus
- Knowledge of subscription business (models) is a bonus
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters of Business Administration or M.S. in Math, Economics or Computer Science
- 3+ years of management consulting or game/entertainment industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A