The GB&I Professional team epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile and we consistently strive to live the Dyson values of Authentic, Different and Better every day. We’re looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive to join the team.
We work within the highly competitive B2B environment introducing Dyson technology to potential owners by implementing the most profitable long-term business plans and driving innovative ways of extending our reach. It requires managing multiple networks of customer contacts and overseeing numerous routes to market – from building on strong relationships with electrical resellers and washroom service providers, developing strategic partnerships with complementary product partners to extending our rental offering and seeking new routes to market. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better results; we see every day as a race day.
Geographically, this role predominantly covers the Central London region.
- Achievement of New Business generation targets
- You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of your sales strategy that targets key customers and verticals within London.
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure commercial success across the London region.
- New Business meeting generation
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Team to provide quality data of target customers within the identified geographical pockets
- Self-generate new business meetings with target customers through multiple routes – telephone, cold calling, networking & digital mediums.
- Utilize relationships with third parties to generate new business meetings.
- Management of multiple routes to market
- Manage the route to market plan that covers multiple customer types.
- Direct to Dyson Professional business owners.
- Architects, Specifiers and Designers.
- Mechanical and Electrical engineers.
- Construction companies.
- Electrical distributors and wholesalers.
- Washroom Partners.
- Rental providers.
- Effective Journey and Activity Planning
- Developing a regular visit schedule with all Partners.
- Create and implement tactical sales and marketing activity.
- Seek to establish new and innovative ways to sell Dyson Professional products into partners and direct customers.
- Achieve a targeted minimum target of visits through new business, partners and direct customers
- Business Meeting skills
- Present clear and compelling propositions to customers through professional well-structured business meetings.
- Taking a consultative approach to gain an understanding of the key drivers for each third-party partner and tailor solutions to meet their needs, whilst providing the relevant capabilities.
- Deliver effective sales presentations through varying formats to third party customers.
- Utilize excellent knowledge of Dyson technology to deliver compelling demonstrations of all Professional products.
- Target driven mindset
- Degree educated, preferably Business related
- Good commercial experience including strong analytical ability
- An effective, concise communicator, with strong negotiation skills
- Proven Sales experience
- Confident presentation skills
- Assertive and able to overcome objections
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent lead generation and business development experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A