The Aircraft Logs & Records Clerk is responsible for the management and sustainment of all aircraft logbooks, aeronautical equipment service records, aircraft maintenance files, records and reports, directives and correspondence in an aircraft maintenance and operations environment in accordance with CNAFINST 4790.2 series and applicable instructions.
- NALCOMIS Optimized Organizational Maintenance Activity (OOMA)
- Comprehensive Engine Trending and Diagnostics System (CETADS)
- Process readiness documents, administer the aircraft configuration status accounting program and verify aircraft utilization reports.
- Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Provides technical assistance, guidance and instruction as required.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, yearly reports as assigned.
- May be required to maintain work-center technical publication annex library.
- Assist in preparation of the Monthly Maintenance Plan.
- Draft and submit aircraft/engine management and Inventory Reporting System reports in a timely manner.
- Perform data processing, data entry and administrative support in the following systems:
- Initiate and distribute applicable maintenance forms in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitor aircraft configuration status, weight and balance and aircraft inventory data for accuracy.
- F/A-18 Automated Maintenance Environment (FAME)
- Monitor, verify and log Support Equipment Custody records, Aviation Armament Equipment, aircraft inventory records and Technical Directives as applicable.
- NALCOMIS Organizational Maintenance Activity (OMA)
- Utilize the current management information system(s) to maintain aircraft forms and records as required by customer.
- Comprehensive Engine Management System (CEMS)
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft log books, maintenance records, applicable maintenance / technical manuals, publications and forms.
- High degree of knowledge in computer operation and keypunch skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Ability to meet required scheduling deadlines and maintain necessary work flow.
- Ability to type a minimum of thirty-five (35) words per minute.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate the English language and follow verbal and written instruction.
Qualification & Experience:
- ISO 9001-2000 Program Awareness
- Must be able to meet any Government / Company licensing / qualification requirements for the position.
- Operational Risk Management (ORM) Training
- Satisfactory completion of U.S. Armed Forces Logs and Records courses or other schools with equivalent curriculum or two (2) year of on the job training and / or experience required.
- Licensing, certification requirements:
- Must have two (2) years of aviation clerical experience in maintaining aircraft log books, aeronautical equipment service records and associated
- logs. Previous experience with US Navy, and/or FAA aircraft logbooks and documentation is preferred.
- NALCOMIS Trained
- Graduation from high school or GED required.
- FOD and TCP Awareness Trained
- Experience in F/A-18 (A-F models), EA-18G, E-2C, F-16A/B and/or MH-60S strongly preferred.
- Hazardous Waste Communications Training,
- Weight and Balance Certified
- Experience with automated management information systems: OOMA, NALCOMIS, FAME, IMDS, CETADS, CEMS – highly desired.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A