Website Dignity Health
Dignity Health Woodland Memorial Hospital is Yolo County’s largest health care provider, serving the community since 1905. Woodland Memorial Hospital is a 108-bed acute care facility offering the most comprehensive range of health care services in Yolo County, including inpatient and outpatient surgical services, family birth center/labor and delivery, emergency services, home health services, palliative care, inpatient mental health services, sleep disorders center and cancer care services. With strong ties to our community, we believe in providing compassionate, high-quality health care to you and your family, close to home. Woodland Memorial Hospital is part of Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems with a 22-state network. For more information, please visit our website at www. dignityhealth. org/woodland.
Under the general direction of the Patient Registration Site Manager, the PBX Operator provides PBX coverage, greets and directs patients and visitors, monitors and responds to all codes and alarms. The PBX operator offers information to visitors as needed and functions as an after hour answering service for the Woodland Clinic Medical Group, Davis, Home Health and all other after hour on-call staff.
- Work as a team member to meet team goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of Woodland Healthcare Policies and Procedures; basic computer skills; is familiar with medical terminology; highly developed organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Ability to: Work effectively under multiple demands and adjust priorities as circumstances require to meet turnaround time goals and staffing needs of the department.
- Sit for long periods of time and must maintain a calm and enduring voice.
- Trouble-shoot procedures and instrumentation and problem solve effectively.
- requiring a great deal of patience; work a flexible schedule and be willing to work additional hours if needed for the provision of quality patient care.
- Treat co-workers, patient’s visitors and the public with dignity and respect.
Company: Dignity Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A