Website Deutsche Bank
You will be joining The Kannon Platform Strat team which is part of the central Strats franchise across all asset classes and combines expertise in quantitative analytics, modeling, pricing and risk management with deep understanding of system architecture and programming. The primary output is a scalable and flexible Front Office pricing and risk management system with consistent interface to both the Middle Office and Back Office.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of immediate book of work already identified within the Bank’s Global Markets business
- Responsible for supporting the build-out of Global Markets strategic analytics platform in partnership with Investment Bank Technology
- Migrate all Global Markets businesses to the single strategic analytics platform
- Improve the automation of all Profit and Loss (PnL) processes and existing risk processes and enable appropriate controls
- Ability to prioritise against tight deadlines
- Quantitative computing and programming (coding) skills and experience within a financial services environment, utilising programming languages such as Python, Matlab, R, C++, Java.
- The ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams and functions, in addition to excellent presentational skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Good understanding of cash and derivative products across Rates and Foreign exchange (FX)
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A