Website U.S. Department of Education
This position is located in the U.S. Department of Education. Candidates selected for this position will serve as a Research Scientist/Analyst in the Institute of Education Sciences (IES).
The incumbent serves as an Education Research Scientist in the Institute of Education Sciences (IES), U.S Department of Education. Incumbents will engage in one or more of the following:
- develop plans for agency support of education research, evaluation, and statistics;
- oversee research, evaluation, and statistics activities and programs carried out or funded by the agency;
- conduct scientific reviews of research, evaluation, and statistics plans and products;
- analyze data and synthesize information from education research and related areas;
- prepare written products to convey research-based knowledge and information to a variety of audiences;
- conduct evaluations of agency activities;
- engage in dissemination and outreach activities, such as publishing scholarly work and attending scientific conferences;
- monitor research grants or manage the scientific peer review of research grant competitions;
- consult with, or advise staff.
- Males 18 and over must be registered with the Selective Service.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Relocation Expenses will not be paid
- You must successfully complete a background security investigation.
Company: U.S. Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A