Website U.S. Department of Education
The Department of Education (ED) offers internships for students interested in seeking valuable work experience in government and federal education policy and administration. Volunteers have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the Department’s mission to promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.
The Department works to tailor each intern’s experience to the interests and skills of the student against the needs of Department Program Offices. This opportunity offers training and development in the following areas:
- Human Resources Management
- Training and Development (Adult Learning)
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- Education Policies
- Grants Management
- Information Technology
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must complete background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited institution.
- Attend an accredited educational institution, including but not limited to; high school, trade school, technical or vocational institute, junior college, college, university, or graduate school.
- Have permission from the institution at which he/she is currently enrolled to participate in the internship program.
- Must be enrolled on a, at least, half-time basis in a course of study related to the work to be performed
Company: U.S. Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A