This position provides facilities and maintenance support, including minor HVAC, plumbing, electrical, furniture set-up, etc. for laboratories and related support buildings. Facilitates fulfillment of teammate requests. This position reports to the Manager, Facilities.
- Assists in planning, decorating, set up and take down for building events
- Other duties as assigned.
- Purchases and maintains building supplies as needed from approved vendors/sources
- Performs routine MINOR HVAC, electrical and plumbing repairs
- Capable of On-Call responsibility and response to respond to after hour emergencies as needed
- Performs routine and scheduled general maintenance activities including but not limited to light bulb replacement, ceiling tile replacement, office installs (white boards, pictures, etc.)
- Performs routine preventive maintenance, safety and security inspections as assigned.
- 0-2 years of experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Current driver’s license in state of employment, insurable driving record, and reliable transportation
- HVAC Certification preferred but not required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A