Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as required.
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current CPR certification required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in computer systems of
- DaVita within 90 days of hire required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A