- Establish the budget requirements for each program and ensure ongoing monitoring and management of these budgets.
- Ensure the proper application of national programs and best practices through effective communication and liaison with other Regions, Headquarters and outside contacts.
- Manage service and maintenance contracts required in the operation of regional spaces, inventory and fleet.
- Act as a resource person by providing security and risk based advice and recommendations to the regional senior management and employees on matters relating to facilities, materiel, fleet and transportation management.
- Manage all activities by developing / monitoring / revising plans and objectives, directing subordinates and contractors and evaluating performance.
- Manage relationships with clients and partners and provide exceptional customer service.
- The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
- While we continue to explore opportunities for flexible work arrangements, the majority of work in our organization must be done in the office and cannot be performed at home.
- If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
- Candidates must be eligible to receive an Enhanced Top Secret security clearance.
- The process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications.
- The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense.
- Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process.
- Therefore it is important not to use any illegal drugs from the time you submit your application.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with clients in order to identify requirements and formulate plans.
- Experience in a formal supervisory role***.
- Experience in working with vendors and contractors as well as experience establishing and maintaining professional relationships.
- Experience in writing administrative or technical correspondence such as reports, briefing notes or presentations.
- Undergraduate degree in the relevant* programs of study and a minimum of four (4) years of recent** experience.
- Experience managing issues and contracts such as preparing action plans, determining priorities and methodology, monitoring progress and revising/modifying plans accordingly;
- College diploma in the relevant* programs of study and a minimum of seven (7) years of recent** experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A