Enjoy puzzles and riddles? Like getting to the bottom of things?
Have an interest in law that goes beyond television shows?
Want to work with a vibrant team in an organization that values diversity and respect?
Interested in a new challenge with a fast-paced organization?
Want to join a team that offers a dynamic, engaging work environment which supports important government priorities?
If you are organized and client-oriented, enjoy seeing a case through from start to ﬁnish, have a knack for ﬁnding win/win solutions, are a good communicator and can work well under pressure, a career in Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) may be right for you.
- As an ATIP Analyst, you would be responsible for assessing important records prior to disclosure and for safeguarding personal information in accordance to the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act. Your role contributes to an open and transparent Government that is accountable to Canadians.
- To view the complete work description click here: SP0407. If you cannot access the link, you may contact the person/email listed at the bottom of the notice to obtain a copy of the work description.
- Various language profiles: English essential, Bilingual imperative BBB/BBB, Bilingual imperative CBC/CBC.
- The pool established from this staffing process may be used to staff similar positions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience* in the administration, interpretation, application or enforcement of federal or provincial legislation;
- Experience* in providing comprehensive written and oral guidance and advice to the public;
- A secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience*.
- Experience* composing a variety of documents such as but not limited to reports, correspondence, meeting minutes.
- Experience* in analyzing, researching and reviewing information;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, CA
Application Deadline: N/A