The job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides the CRA’s official interpretation of the provisions of the Income Tax Act (the Act), Regulations and related statutes; and, disseminates to the public, primarily through a dedicated telephone service, all advance tax rulings and technical interpretations issued by the CRA, and all technical publications developed to fulfill the CRA’s role of promoting accuracy and consistency in the interpretation of the Act by its staff, and fostering compliance with the Act.
To view the complete work description click here: AU0177. If you cannot access the link, you may contact the email listed at the bottom of the notice to obtain a copy of the work description.
- English Essential, Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB
- The eligibility for a designation from a recognized professional accounting association; or
- A degree from a recognized postsecondary institution with acceptable specialization in accounting*; or
- A degree from a recognized postsecondary institution with an acceptable specialization in business administration, commerce, economics, finance, law or tax**; or
- A law degree*** from a recognized postsecondary institution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A