As of November 8, 2021, all employees of the CRA, including new hires, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless accommodated based on a medical contraindication, religion, or another prohibited ground for discrimination as defined under the Canadian Human Rights Act and attest to their vaccination status.
The requirement to be fully vaccinated applies to all employees and new hires, whether they are teleworking, working remotely or working on-site. This condition of employment applies to indeterminate (permanent), determinate (term), and student hiring. Should you reach the point in the staffing process where it is necessary to verify conditions of employment, there will be a requirement to complete an attestation of vaccination status.
- Conducts regulatory reviews to ensure compliance under the Acts and identifies any issues that could be used as part of an audit including, but not limited to reviews of: destruction of product, excise stamp reconciliation, export verification, packaging requirements, product weight, internal controls, adequacy of books and records, inventory counts, and production losses.
- If you wish to obtain a copy of the work description, you may contact the person/email listed at the bottom of the notice.
- This staffing process may be used to staff similar positions in any CRA office located within the Western Region.
- The pool established from this staffing process may be used to staff similar or lower level positions.
- Conducts licensing/registration investigations of new or renewing taxpayers to ensure applicants meet the requirements of the Acts and related regulations and recommends to management the approval or denial of license/registration applications.
- Language: English Essential
- Performs audits of returns, books and records, and supporting documents to determine taxpayers’ compliance with the Acts and related regulations.
- Saskatchewan: Saskatchewan Post-Secondary Institutions – CPA Preparatory Courses
- Intermediate Financial Accounting I or Intermediate Accounting I; or FA2 or Module 5.1 of CPA PREP – Intermediate Financial Reporting I; and
- Manitoba: CPA Manitoba – Transfer Credit Guides
- BC: CPABC – Transfer Credit Guide
- Introductory Accounting or Accounting or Introductory Financial Accounting; or FA1 or Module 1 of CPA PREP* – Introductory Financial Accounting; and
- Western Canada: CPA Western School of Business :
- Quebec: Bachelor’s degrees recognized in Quebec does not provide course equivalency tables, only the acceptable universities
- Intermediate Financial Accounting II or Intermediate Accounting II; or FA3 or Module 5.2 of CPA PREP – Intermediate Financial Reporting 2.
- Ontario: Ontario Post-Secondary Institutions – Paths to the CPA designation
- Alberta: Alberta CPA – Transfer Credit Guide
- Atlantic: prerequisite equivalencies for universities in Atlantic Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A