- Monitors building access. Reports arrival of armored transport vehicle to duty manager. Discretely observes armored deposit pick up, jewelry and register drawer set up and pick-up while holding panic button. Checks backpacks, lunch pails, briefcases, strollers, etc., at exit.
- Provides and arranges prompt and courteous member service. Directs members to product and service locations. Enlists assistance for loading, shopping, etc. Dries off wet carts.
- Welcomes members entering the warehouse. Approaches, smiles, makes eye contact, and greets. Verifies membership card. Offers cart if necessary. Keeps entrance/exit area clean.
- Greets exiting member. Checks accuracy and validity of member’s receipts and compares to merchandise. Arranges speedy assistance for any member correction or concern. Marks receipt with highlighter, thanks member.
- Conducts hourly building safety and security checks. Walks the building and perimeter. Corrects safety and security problems encountered, such as spills, trip hazards, and blocked exits. Fills out reports and shows results to the duty manager. Attends warehouse safety meetings.
- Clicks a handheld counter to count members entering the warehouse. Reports half-hourly counts to Front End Supervisor and records counts on weekly reports.
- Watches after hours exit door discretely from private vehicle and reports door area status by 2-way radio before doors can be opened for employees. Drives building perimeter for security checks. Watches closing managers leave. Reports suspicious activity to duty manager and calls police if necessary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A