This position is at the forefront of this transformation and will be a great fit for a passionate and technically skilled candidate. All the technical solutions we design are driven by flexibility, very large scale, and quality as we serve millions of Costco members who expect excellence in all their online interaction with Costco. You will have the opportunity to apply and grow your skills in the design of highly scalable front-end, back-end, or system integration based solutions.
- Defines and follows MicroStrategy development best practices.
- Maintains and supports existing business intelligence solutions.
- Maintains knowledge of industry standards, best practices and upcoming product releases, with a focus on MicroStrategy.
- Works closely with Product Owners and data development teams to drive requirements to completion.
- Designs and develops reporting solutions in Microstrategy based on business requirements, semantic models in Azure Analysis Services for BI, and self-service user consumption.
- Provides expertise in data visualization and graphical report design.
- Mentors other developers in utilizing the tools to the best of their abilities.
- Actively participates in upgrade and migration projects to MicroStrategy.
- Experience writing reports over various data sources including Oracle, HANA and MySQL Server databases.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL, with proven ability to write efficient queries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow processes and execute project deliverables in a timely manner.
- 2+ years’ experience with other BI Tools including Power BI, Cognos, BOBJ, Looker or Tableau.
- 5+ years’ experience with MicroStrategy.
- 5+ years’ experience creating complex reports, dashboard applications and scorecards.
- Microstrategy Certified Architect.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sierra Vista, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A