At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Reporting into the Customer Trading Control Team Leader, this role is responsible for ensuring all new customer trading requirements for the UK have been reviewed and set up in accordance with agreed SLA’s. You’ll ensure minimal disruption to business functions relating to CTC Team as the company continues to expand.
- Activation of approved contracts, which includes the setup and maintenance of Customer ‘Bill to’ and ‘Sell to’ accounts
- Pricing Administration of approved product and pricing data, plus setup and maintaining the systems to support promotions.
- Business Support – Support billing and reporting processes. Daily billing checks, manual sales read entry, monthly review of non-communicating machines, investigation and resolution of customer invoice queries, investigation and resolution of stuck accruals and invoices, weekly preparation and distribution of new customer report / Market Force report.
- Order Administration – Manage PO requests and approvals
- Ensure audit compliance within Customer Trading Control team scope and that Sarbanes Oxley requirements are met.
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Strong IT Literacy, with experience of Database Management and working with multiple systems, plus intermediate Excel (confident with lookups and pivot tables)
- Significant experience of working in a fast-paced Operational environment and the ability to multitask.
- Able to work at pace, adapting to the needs of the business change
- Organised, you can plan & prioritise workload under time pressure and to deadlines set
- Accurate data entry with high attention to numeric detail and a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Ability to influence and engage field teams/sites
- Always looks for opportunities for efficiency improvement and more productive ways of working (can-do attitude)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A