At Cognizant, we consider it our responsibility to make people feel at home in the future, no matter how technology enabled it becomes. So we are committed to helping solve some of humankind’s most difficult challenges in a way that is beneficial and comfortable for people through the work we do. We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Strong interest in learning new technologies
- Commitment to launching a career in the tech industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Due to the nature of this positon Cognizant cannot provide
- Developing, coding, unit testing, and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software. Analyze, debug and/or assist in problem solving.
- Practicing the Agile methodology of software delivery.
- Full DevOps implementation of production-ready code from inception through delivery and production readiness.
- Knowledge of Cloud based architecture (for example: GCP or AWS or Azure)
- Knowledge of DevOps
Qualification & Experience:
- Working in a diverse, experienced, agile team to define requirements and develop end-to-end solutions.
- Full-stack development experience (using frameworks such as React, AngularJS or NodeJS)
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented programming languages (C/C#, Python, Scala or Java)
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit Testing
- Enrolled in an Bachelor’s Degree program, currently pursuing a computer science, information technology or similar degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A