Working as part of the Trade Floor Voice Support team you will provide a comprehensive service to the Trade Floor Users throughout EMEA. You will manage and resolve customer issues and requests utilizing internal Citi ticketing & request systems for voice services.
This role is to perform planning, execution and reporting for thematic conduct risk assessments covering MSS Trading and Sales businesses.
- Work Rota duties covering extended hours to suit business needs.
- L2 Support for Unigy platform.
- Process customer Requests and Incident tickets for trade floor voice services.
- Assist with VTM deployment and patch / software version upgrades.
- 3rd Level support for complex configuration requirements
- Interact with CTI Engineering, Global Voice teams and Compliance
- required on a regular basis.
- Cover is provided Mon to Friday, on a shift rota basis. Weekend work will be
- The EMEA Unigy system has 1500+ traders connected throughout 20 countries in EMEA.
- Assist with tracing, packet captures to assist investigations on call routing. Engaging other Citi teams (GVI & GVO) to collaborate on issues and solve collectively.
- BAU Work to include daily checks, voice recording checks, MAC work
- 3rd Level support for Sev 1 & 2 Incidents. Attend major outage calls when required.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Experience in Infrastructure Technologies in a Voice Trading Support environment
- Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A