The role is a flexible contract to cover 40 hours per week, from Monday to Saturday (refer to new operating hours). At any given time may be required to assist where necessary at another location.
- Ensure smooth handover process from account opening to appropriate relationship manager / relationship officer
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service at all times, whilst adhering to all policies and practices including the Data Protection Act and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Build productive relationships with referral partners ( Regulated RM , IPB , Charles Cameron etc )
- Proactively generate new client acquisition through on boarding target market clients, utilizing Member Get Member program and other initiatives as directed by the business.
- Complete all customer transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Contribute effectively to team activities including generating new sales ideas and initiatives
- Develop and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the markets, banking and wealth management products and services in order to match our proposition to client needs
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures.
- Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking by actively assisting where applicable – promote and educate clients on digital banking proactively promoting CBOL and MBOL to existing clients and at on-boarding stage.
- Effectively use the lounge technology to demonstrate and educate client on digital banking and wealth management. Use technology to client fullest needs.
- Source new target market clients in line with business goals and objectives
- Demonstrate a passion for and deliver a ‘remarkable’ client experience at all times
- Actively contribute to a positive NPS score
- Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance and KYC policies (both internal and external ) and communicate to clients as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Substantial experience in a client service role
- Knowledge of Wealth Management banking products
- Proven financial services experience within a financial institution
- Ability to source new business through own initiative
- Proven track record in a sales role
- Outstanding sales skills
- Strong business planning and time-management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A