Manage day-to-day operational activities in area of responsibility as well as emergency response, crisis response and recovery functions, across multiple locations and jurisdictions in which Citi has a business presence/operation in full compliance with Citi Security and Fire Safety standards.
- Collaborate with peers, leadership team and Industry contact to understand risk profile of properties within span of control. Keep abreast of security industry standards, technologies and systems.
- Execute efficiently under tight time constraints.
- Establish relationships with senior business leaders and interface with internal Citi functions and external agencies to promote functional excellence.
- Represent CSIS on facility, Crisis Management Teams, and during Continuity of Business exercises.
- Be knowledgeable of global, regional and local security protocols, operations or guidelines and apply them at each facility.
- Integrate concept of “Continuous Improvement” into management activities and communicate same to direct reports
- Manage contingent and contract staff at various Citi facilities, sites and branches
- Clearly and concisely brief management on ongoing major security matters and does so in a professional manner
- Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree (US only)
- Managed team of security professionals and contingent staff
- Performed critical evaluations of staff to raise operational effectiveness and efficiency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbia, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A