The Relationship Associate – SAFE ACT is a developing professional role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate
- The Relationship Associate will be responsible for providing a remarkable client experience and deepening relationships of Bank clients. The Manager Associate will utilize a team-based approach to provide potential solutions to a client’s complex financial needs.
- Ensure productivity, service and client satisfaction indicators are above the minimum defined standard
- Ensure client’s documentation and information is up to date and complete according to the regulatory requirements. Follow up on documentary exceptions until they are regularized.
- Conduct banking discussions with clients to understand client needs; clearly create, communicate, and execute solutions
- Take ownership of the client experience
- Serve as the primary point of contact, responsible for retail sales, service and client experience for Citigold ‘Service’ clients Sales
- Identify new business, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental wallet share, and cross sell opportunities within the assigned portfolio
- Ensure full accomplishment of all risk, compliance and control policies and procedures for the assigned portfolio and the unit (i.e. KYCs, AML alerts, EUDD, COB, MCA, etc.).
- Positive spirit, energetic and enthusiastic Experience financial services with a strong knowledge of banking and credit products Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with other departments or businesses within Citi including sales
- Knowledge of Citi’s products and services including features and benefits of product packages, fee structures, etc. Knowledge and understanding of global, regional and local sales and service end-to-end processes including policies and procedure
- 0-2 years relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A