As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll manage and grow your client portfolio by providing dedicated relationship management, complex financial services support, and exceptional client service. As a Senior Financial Advisor, in the Imperial Service Team, you’ll expertly deliver on CIBC’s Imperial Service approach, taking responsibility for a large portfolio and helping clients plan for today’s needs and tomorrow’s goals. You’ll proactively engage with many new and existing clients to make lasting connections and provide comprehensive financial advice, enabling them to secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
- Community Involvement – Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
- Client Engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Deliver trusted investment advice and provide comprehensive financial planning support to enhance existing relationships. Cultivate your network to establish new client relationships.
- Business Development – Deeply understand your local market and potential client base, creating a comprehensive sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results. Leverage CIBC’s wide range of credit and investment solutions to provide a needs-based approach that will result in satisfied, loyal clients and increased referrals.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re a certified professional (IIROC). You have current accreditation and good standing forIIROC licensing requirements; Canadian Securities Course (CSC) written within the past 3 years is required upon hire, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), Wealth Management Essentials Course (WME), Personal Financial Planner (PFP).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A