As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Centre where you’ll have a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients. As a Financial Services Representative – Universal Banker, you’ll proactively engage with clients and leverage CIBC’s best-in-class mobile and online banking options to recommend the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success.
- Relationship Building – Engage in marketing and outreach activities to show clients you value them and their communities. Grow your network, deepen existing relationships, and collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
- Leveraging Technology – Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, enabling them to better manage their banking needs
- Client Engagement – Meet with clients to understand their priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide a forward-looking financial plan.
- Use your knowledge of technology, cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to help clients meet their goals.
- You’re passionate about people.You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first.You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re a certified professional.You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You love to learn.You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re driven to succeed.You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A