You’ll be joining CIBC’s Capital Markets Technology team. You’ll be at the heart of CIBC’s digital transformation, successfully delivering complex, enterprise-scale mobile projects involving multiple back-end systems. Within a group of senior team members, you’ll broaden your technical skills and help build the bank of the future.
- Programming Skills – Develop code and test computer programs for straightforward assignments. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, and debugging.
- Systems Implementation – Participate in the technical design, development, and integration of cross functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Planning and Coordination – Effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You can demonstrate experience in: 1+ yearsexperience using SQL, C#, .NET, Java, HTML, web development, and SDLC. It’s an asset if you have at least 1 year of Azure experience
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A