As of November 8, 2021, all employees of the CRA, including new hires, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless accommodated based on a medical contraindication, religion, or another prohibited ground for discrimination as defined under the Canadian Human Rights Act and attest to their vaccination status.
The requirement to be fully vaccinated applies to all employees and new hires, whether they are teleworking, working remotely or working on-site. This condition of employment applies to indeterminate (permanent), determinate (term), and student hiring. Should you reach the point in the staffing process where it is necessary to verify conditions of employment, there will be a requirement to complete an attestation of vaccination status.
- Promote the Liaison Officer service to regional partners and encourage taxpayers to request the Liaison Officer service directly.
- Contact small businesses by phone to visit them at their place of business, contact them by phone or virtually to offer tax advice and support, answer accounting or tax questions.
- Organize and present information sessions to groups of taxpayers.
- Write reports and recommendations to taxpayers based on the information provided during the visit.
- Provide general information on their tax obligations and inform them of common errors in their industry’s tax returns.
- Performance validation
- We may limit the number of candidates to be considered further in this staffing process by using a top-down approach to select candidates with the best results achieved on the exam.
- Korn Ferry unsupervised internet test – Mid-level (cognitive abilities, behavioural competencies, and traits)
- Second Language Evaluation (for bilingual positions only)
- Specific experience in the position to be filled
- Additional education or training
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gatineau, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A