AWS is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders, we try new things, and imagine big dreams. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers. Come join us and work with the latest technologies that enable our Enterprise customers to solve their biggest business challenges.
- As a Solutions Architect, you’ll help your customers successfully implement technologies.
- You’ll solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business.
- This includes using your knowledge to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient architectures.
- You’ll drive technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams. Building relationships to understand our customers is key.
- As a trusted technical advisor, you’ll use your interpersonal skills to influence a variety of stakeholders from technical teams to executives.
- You’ll help ensure their short-term technology decisions are aligned with their long-term goals. Speeding up the adoption of our services will be part of your day to day. You’ll also act as an evangelist in the wider community.
- This includes taking part in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops.
- You won’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you’ll want to be leading it. As a Builder, you’ll also have the chance to shape the direction of our products and services.
- This is through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
- Strong pre-sales or consulting skills coupled with exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Familiarity with practices such as DevOps and Agile
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
- Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background will be highly desired
- Experience in software, systems or data design
- Basic infrastructure knowledge (networks, storage & compute)
- Robust business acumen and influencing skills
- Passion for technology and for learning
- Hands on development experience and thorough understanding of full-stack development
- AWS Certified SA Professional.
- Coding/scripting experience in at least one language
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A