Amazon is focused on ensuring its associates can work in a safe, quality focused environment. Our learning teams are responsible for delivering and providing high quality safety compliance, process and onboarding training to ensure that our associates are set up for success.
- Providing coaching and feedback on leadership related topics both in 121s and facilitated workshops to identify leadership, coaching and management skill development opportunities.
- Leading groups of learning professionals from across the EU to identify and share best practice
- Leading and developing a team of Trainers and a Learning Specialist
- Collaborating with senior leaders from across the business to create and implement talent development processes, identify future talent and provide ongoing support for individual growth
- Planning, developing and evaluating all training initiatives, in collaboration with the senior team and Amazon’s central leadership function.
- End-to-end ownership of the associate and leader training programs at site: from needs analysis stage, to management and execution of training
- Proactively identifying and deploying training/coaching solutions to address quality and productivity requirements within the FC
- Identifying and aligning individual leadership development plans, building a catalogue of learning content according to business needs and facilitating delivery and completion of training
- Ability to influence and engage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively seeks opportunities to positively impact beyond the area of responsibility
- Ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyse issues and drive solutions
- Ability to work in fast-paced ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes and priorities.
- Confidence in analysing and interpreting a range of performance metrics combined with advanced Excel skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Experience of managing a team with a focus on career development and succession planning
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Avonmouth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A