This is a senior individual contributor leadership role with global responsibility. You will collaborate with consulting and technology ISV providers in the industry to bring innovative solutions to customers, to help them engage with and nurture their clients, differentiate their offerings, and grow their business.
You will be working closely with teams across AWS including product management, partner development managers, solution architects, professional services, and our sales teams. You will be the face to the industry of the AWS partner team and solutions, building and maintaining engagement with executives at top partners including engaging with AWS senior leadership, and representing AWS in media coverage and industry events.
- Build C-level relationships with our top partners
- Lead the partner strategy and execution plan for technology and consulting partners in the industry, and carry accountability for business results
- Represent the AWS partner strategy internally and externally
- Collaborate with AWS teams and with partners to bring solutions to market to meet HCLS customer needs, with measurable ROI results.
- Prepare and give business reviews to AWS senior leaders
- Work with cross-functional groups in AWS to deliver programs that will scale the partner business in the industry
- Prioritize AWS investment in partners who focus on the industry including leading startups, consulting companies, and established ISV technology vendors
- 10+ years of experience in technology, product management, or solutions development in Life Sciences (in biotech and pharma, genomics, and scientific equipment)
- Experience with GxP regulations and compliance requirements that apply to software and cloud-based technologies
- Experience with ISV technology and consulting companies in the Life Sciences industry
- Experience with Life Sciences industry workloads (genomics data pipelining, computational workflow automation, clinical and laboratory information management systems, multimodal data analytics, manufacturing execution and quality management systems, patient engagement and real-world evidence (RWE) technologies).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A