As of November 8, 2021, all employees of the CRA, including new hires, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless accommodated based on a medical contraindication, religion, or another prohibited ground for discrimination as defined under the Canadian Human Rights Act and attest to their vaccination status.
The requirement to be fully vaccinated applies to all employees and new hires, whether they are teleworking, working remotely or working on-site. This condition of employment applies to indeterminate (permanent), determinate (term), and student hiring. Should you reach the point in the staffing process where it is necessary to verify conditions of employment, there will be a requirement to complete an attestation of vaccination status.
- Any asset staffing requirements indicated below may be applied/assessed at a later date and may be used for appointment.
- Candidates must be bilingual and be able to demonstrate their capabilities to work in English and French by achieving at least a BBC rating on the Public Service Commission’s Second Language Evaluation (SLE) curriculum. The test is designed to evaluate second language proficiency to the required linguistic profile of BBC: B level for Reading Proficiency, B level for Written Expression, and C level for Oral Proficiency.
- Second Language Evaluation (SLE) – candidates may be assessed for the BBB/BBB and/or CBC/CBC linguistic profile
- If you have previously written the SLE and require a copy of your results, you may request a copy from the Public Service Commission (PSC) at: http://www.psc-cfp.gc.ca/ppc-cpp/test-examen-result/result-eng.htm
- Experience in providing client service for a minimum of 6 consecutive months in the last 24 months (this may include experience gained in call centre and hospitality environments such as airlines, travel industry and other service type industries)
- Results from locally developed assessment tools and alternate SLE testing are not portable to other staffing processes.
- You must upload your proof of education in the Education section of your Candidate profile by the closing date and time indicated on this notice of job opportunity demonstrating that you meet the education requirement. Failure to do so may result in your application being rejected.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A