As a DR to the Desk Sales Manager of the Midlands CPS team this role is responsible for providing in-life customer support and straightforward cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Responsibility for outbound sales prospecting and opportunities, regular and consistent calling of customers and promotion of BT products and services.
- Identify opportunities to sell to new customers
- Proactively manage churn risk for core BT products
- Is responsible for closing own contracts, as well as engaging with others/specialists to deliver customer requirements as necessary e.g. Field
- Account Management team, Contract Management team for managed accounts.
- Recognises and delivers against opportunities for business growth via a multi-channel approach.
- Work closely with field sales and specialist teams to deliver opportunities for core BT product lines
- Acts as the desk-based point of contact for the customer/partner developing long term customer relationships.
- Responsible for delivering against revenue targets either on his/her own, or as part of virtual sales team within a customer base of either private or public sector customers.
- Accurately forecast business KPI’s to management teams
- Recognises and delivers against opportunities for business growth via and multi-channel approach
- Responsible for delivering against own revenue targets as well as engaging with others/specialists to deliver customer requirements as necessary.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A